Wednesday 1 June 2011

model UN Final Reflection 6th period

Model UN has thought me a lot this year at the beginning it was difficult but as time passed it became more simple and i enjoyed it. Model UN thought me how to communicate with others in a different way to be able to communicate with others. It is a way the world can connect and come together to talk about different issues around the world to come together with a solution that can help everyone without any violence being included in.

It thought me to be able  to come with an agreement with someone else that can benefit both or more people. It applies to life because it teaches me not to fight about something instead to come to a solution that is best , it will help with my family when we argue and with friends. I hope i be able to take this class next year it is away to learn about other cultures in the world.

0 comments: